See you around!

I’m sad to say that this will be my last week at Tidelift. :sob:

It’s been an incredible year and I’ve really enjoyed working with all you amazing maintainers, so thank you. :pray:

I’m working with @katem and @brenna this week to make sure the transition is as seamless as possible, and, as always, they will be available to answer your questions. After this week you can find me around on the interwebs. Please keep in touch!

Unexpected, is there a reason you can provide publicly?

You will be missed.

Thanks for all of your help and hard work.

1 Like

It’s sad news, all the best wherever you go next. It was great speaking with you on those few occasions.

1 Like

Thanks for your help and my wishes for a happy future

1 Like

Thank you for your work and support. I wish you great adventures!

1 Like

Thanks for everything @blaine, best wishes!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

@johnleider I’ll let Blaine share what he wants to share on that count. Suffice to say that @brenna @katem and I are all bummed, and the company remains healthy—this isn’t a layoff or anything. Here’s what I said internally:

You’ve obviously been an amazing resource to the company, Blaine, and built out a really powerful base of maintainers that will hopefully be the core of the company for years to come. All that will be very difficult to replace.
On the personal side, I enjoyed being roomies in Brussels and sharing beers in Boston. I’m sorry we won’t get to work together directly more. Hope you enjoy your next stop!

And yes, we’ll be working to replace Blaine. We haven’t posted anything yet, because we want to think through what we’ve learned from Blaine’s tenure and make sure we’re doing the best we can to serve you all, future lifters, and current/future customers too.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply.

Very sad to hear that; you’ve been instrumental in helping me get my 200-300 npm packages lifted properly. Look forward to hearing which company’s going to gain what Tidelift has lost :slight_smile:

1 Like